Sunday, October 31, 2010

So Much Has Happened

I have come to the conclusion that Thursday nights are the best night of the week! :) Last Thursday night I went out with some members of the Tearoom Family! It was great! I don't even have words to describe it actually...FUN...just pretty much sums it up all around! I even told myself you pry won't be out late so you can get a good nights sleep and....then the night happened, pretty soon it's 4am! Yep! Woke up at 7am went to class 8am to 10am. Cashed a check with B...packed my sutff...and drove home!
Being home was wonderful! I haven't been home since classes started so it was nice to be back. While back actually I was going through some old tubs and cleaning out the stuff I don't need to keep anymore. It was definitely a trip down memory lane looking at all my old stuff. Threw out a bunch of stuff I didn't need for sure as well! Seeing Steph was great! I wish my little sister lived with me right now! I miss her all the time. She's my backbone and my best friend...what more could you ask for in a sister!! I went out to Sam's with her and him and there was the cutest little kitten there!! I wanted to take him BUT i can't have pets!! Booo! So I named him Malley and had to put him back in Sam's barn.

I saw an old classmate today before coming home. It was nice seeing Jewels becuz we got to catch up a little. She recently got engaged and her ring is BEAUTIFUL...OMG!! He did a goooooood freakin' job! I'm so happy for her! :)

Last but not least my mom and I made Mulligan Stew!! Amazing! If you are Irish you might know what I'm talking about. If not, it is a meat and veggie stew (yes that basic). We ended up canning a lot of it today and I got to take a BIG ass bowl home today. I put some in my freezer but I have a feeling it won't last long! I love it and could eat it at every meal! So good!

Well I do have homework and am very tired so I should get back to that so I can get to bed sometime tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment