Saturday, February 5, 2011

A Few Random Thoughts

Riding the bus to and from campus everyday this week (sometimes 2x's in one day) gave me a lot of time to think on my travels. Here are some of my random bus thoughts for you all to enjoy:

* Personal Hygiene
-This is a requirement for riding the bus. In particularly when you sit next to someone the whole way home even with empty seats open halfway there. Under this category falls things like taking showers, brushing your teeth (and either not yawning your bad breath on me or keeping your breath under control), putting on deodorant, clean clothes are appreciated as well as controlling long hair that is not groomed well.

*Chewing gum
-This is a privilege that is given to responsible well mannered adults. Not douchebags that chew with their mouths open, tongue rolling around making annoying to others. Grow up.

*Headphones
-These are for PERSONAL use ONLY! Headphones were invented so that I don't have to listen to your music selection and I can peacefully listen to mine. Please turn your music down or I will glare at you the whole bus ride and make you as uncomfortable as you are making me!

A lot of those things obviously have to do with the fact I have been riding the bus a lot more lately and observed some things that make me not want to ride it that much anymore. This was just a glimpse of "a ride in the mind of Jennifer". For more random thoughts please feel free to ask I'm usually not to shy about telling people what I'm thinking...once I've been asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment