Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year Same Shit

So yes it's a new year yet I'm still dealing with the past becuz I'm still in college. Let me explain...NEVER start out at a community college unless you have ur shit together! Either you are going there for a program (such as Dental Hygienist or Occupational Thearpy Assistant) that I understand. I will NEVER tell someone to go get their gen eds there every again unless they know where they wanna go next or what they wanna do for sure. It is not cheaper becuz you end up at a four year anyway or in one of those programs so there's already some years on top of ur 2 years. O lets not forget I went for 2 f-ing years and still didn't have my AA becuz I asked 4 f-ing times to meet with a type of advisor and they kept telling me I couldn't becuz I don't know what I wanted to do (duh y I need the help f-ers) I finally met with one to see if I could finish in one more semester and she was a bitch becuz I had to pretend I wanted to do something medical to see her becuz my roommate was her assistant and got me the appointment. Hawkeye sucks!! Lets see some other facts....o ok so I let there 17 credits shy of my AA (one semester basically) becuz I wanted to do Dietetics so everyone I talked to just said fuck the AA and go get ur bachelors which doesn't require the AA....NOT TRUE BITCHES!! I get here and o ya I have taken Anatomy and Physiology at Hawkeye....but ya that doesn't count and I would have had to retake it becuz o ya you didn't get ur AA so it didn't count! R u f-ing kindding me....So there went Dietetics becuz fuck if I'm going to retake that shit for a major I wasn't happy with in the first place. Also who the fuck would put a student in Chem 177 and 178 that hasn't had Chem since junior year of high school (need I remind you I went 2 years at Hawkeye before this) that's right my advisor. So I crapped all over Dietetics before I could even enjoy the classes that are in that major basically becuz the bullshit of college and that f-ing classes the make you take.
On to my next issue with college...o ya i also to a Western Civ class from this f-ing Russian guy at Hawkeye, but you think that will count towards anything without my AA...you guessed it! So I'm repaying for classes I already took at Hawkeye here at ISU....not only am I gettting charged an arm and a leg for these classes...Hawkeye already took the other arm and leg years ago so pretty much throwing me in a year out into the big pond of life is just going to drown me becuz I have any arms or legs to swim with.....thanks Fuckers!!!

--This message was brought to you by and angry college students sick of dealing with the bullshit of college.

1 comment: