Thursday, September 30, 2010

Keeping up!

Keeping up on this will be hard but I'm bound to do it! :) So Monday night I went running for the first time since I started my job/did the Kitchen Manager packet! I ran 4 miles pry walked about a 1/2 mile in there. I loved running around the lake north of my apartment. I only wish I knew how far around it was. I need to get running again now that work and classes will slow down.
Tuesdays and Thursdays until next week have been rough only because I have classes from 8am to 3:30pm then work from 4-7or8. They've been long days! No time until sleep! I told them not to schedule me those days next time just to see if it helps with my time to spend on school.
Last night after work I went to B's and gave him a hair cut. He needed one bad and I was glad I could help! SVU was great as always and i didn't see all of the new L&O: LA but it looked to be very good as well. I may have a new show to watch! Whoo 2 shows! :) Well just had a few moments between class and work so I thought I would catch up! Off to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment